• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

if I understand what the type of the config.lua password but not to choose the type of password eh eh been testing trying but still no results

sorry doble post:

thas is my configphp.php line 91 to 97

public function getValue($key)
{
if(isset($this->config[ $key ]))
return $this->config[ $key ];
else
new Error_Critic('#C-5', 'ERROR: <b>#C-5</b> : Class::ConfigPHP - Key <b>' . $key . '</b> doesn\'t exist.');
}

and that is my intall.php line 197 to 203

else
new Error_Critic('#E-6', 'Database error. Unknown database type in <b>server config</b> . Must be equal to: "<b>mysql</b>" or "<b>sqlite</b>". Now is: "<b>' . Website::getServerConfig()->getValue(SERVERCONFIG_SQL_TYPE) . '</b>"');
Website::setPasswordsEncryption(Website::getServerConfig()->getValue('passwordType'));
$SQL = Website::getDBHandle();
}

how to fix?
Fatal error: Call to a member function getTable() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105
Xampp version: 3.2.1
php version: 5.4.19

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
Query:SELECT `id`, `name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `save`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `balance`, `stamina`, `skill_fist`, `skill_fist_tries`, `skill_club`, `skill_club_tries`, `skill_sword`, `skill_sword_tries`, `skill_axe`, `skill_axe_tries`, `skill_dist`, `skill_dist_tries`, `skill_shielding`, `skill_shielding_tries`, `skill_fishing`, `skill_fishing_tries`, `deleted`, `create_ip`, `create_date`, `comment`, `hide_char` FROM `players` WHERE `name` = 'Account Manager'
SQLSTATE:00000
Driver code:
Error message:
Error occured!
Error ID:
More info: Character Account Manager does not exist. Cannot install sample characters!

File: C:\xampp\htdocs/install.php Line: 374

Gesior how can added news ticker in your web , i dowload lasted version but no have this script.

not much about php, add it to myself.
also they said that before they could hack Gesior with this method .. why not try to do what I wanted.

haha funny translator :)
Then pay someone?

No.
I remember you could hack Gesior from news tickerts.
why not look old files from gesior to compare files.

No.
I remember you could hack Gesior from news tickerts.
why not look old files from gesior to compare files.

I have no memory of ppl could hack via the newsticker. They used gallerys etc. And pay someone who knows PHP to fix it? Stop spamming the thread open a request thread in that case.

lol fail question xD i tested znote, now lets test gesior! :D

Back