• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

hi
i have one problem and this is
Code:
Error occured!

Error ID:
More info: CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' to database 'war'

File: C:\UniServerZ\www\classes/database_mysql.php  Line: 22
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\classes/database.php  Line: 199
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\pages/latestnews.php  Line: 4
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\system/load.page.php  Line: 7
File: C:\UniServerZ\www/index.php  Line: 37

the truth is that it happens last night and my light went web did not work and did not have this error and the web cast three times and all three times it's the same when I close the uniform I use server monitoring Gesior 2013 walking and hanging around here use Uniform server XI Zero my server is this http://prntscr.com/2gi74c
war is a server 8.60

srry my english is bad and im use traductor im speak spanish

hi
i have one problem and this is
Code:
Error occured!

Error ID:
More info: CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' to database 'war'

File: C:\UniServerZ\www\classes/database_mysql.php  Line: 22
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\classes/database.php  Line: 199
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\pages/latestnews.php  Line: 4
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\system/load.page.php  Line: 7
File: C:\UniServerZ\www/index.php  Line: 37

the truth is that it happens last night and my light went web did not work and did not have this error and the web cast three times and all three times it's the same when I close the uniform I use server monitoring Gesior 2013 walking and hanging around here use Uniform server XI Zero my server is this http://prntscr.com/2gi74c
war is a server 8.60

srry my english is bad and im use traductor im speak spanish

The server has nothing to do with gesior, except config.lua!
Did you setup the config.lua database connection correctly?
Have you tried copy-pasting your old uniform server and installing a fresh one and seen if there is any problems there?
If yes, try to reinstall gesior.

I prefer xampp, but try to reinstall uniform and see if it workes, probbly will.

The server has nothing to do with gesior, except config.lua!
Did you setup the config.lua database connection correctly?
Have you tried copy-pasting your old uniform server and installing a fresh one and seen if there is any problems there?
If yes, try to reinstall gesior.

I prefer xampp, but try to reinstall uniform and see if it workes, probbly will.

and install barias times the uniform and Gesior but every time you close the wrong uniform control this problem I decided to use uniform because they said it was better than xampp but if I find solution for this I will have to decide on the conf.lua xampp my server is perfect all the data are correct until just yesterday the web worked perfectly but step was light and turn on the pc and ran the uniform and not worked anywhere in the lua conf have all bn and type of sha1 encryption on all bn do not know why this error happens whenever the close control of the server happens uniform

and install barias times the uniform and Gesior but every time you close the wrong uniform control this problem I decided to use uniform because they said it was better than xampp but if I find solution for this I will have to decide on the conf.lua xampp my server is perfect all the data are correct until just yesterday the web worked perfectly but step was light and turn on the pc and ran the uniform and not worked anywhere in the lua conf have all bn and type of sha1 encryption on all bn do not know why this error happens whenever the close control of the server happens uniform

Please write with ,.? I did not understand a thing you wrote. Have you tried xampp? Did it work?

Ugh, I host on linux using TFS 1.0 but it always shows Server OFFLINE. I changed it to 127.0.0.1 and that fixed it now it thinks all players are afk and 0 show up as playing online.

Ugh, I host on linux using TFS 1.0 but it always shows Server OFFLINE. I changed it to 127.0.0.1 and that fixed it now it thinks all players are afk and 0 show up as playing online.
Are you using the correct rev? And it should always either be your ip(http://www.myipaddress.com/show-my-ip-address/), or 127.0.0.1.

I use Gesior2012, with my 0.4 server, and 127.0.0.1, and I have no problem showing online players etc. I did tho have problems that it was showing offline, when I had localhost insted of 127.0.0.1.
Good luck.

Are you using the correct rev? And it should always either be your ip(http://www.myipaddress.com/show-my-ip-address/), or 127.0.0.1.

I use Gesior2012, with my 0.4 server, and 127.0.0.1, and I have no problem showing online players etc. I did tho have problems that it was showing offline, when I had localhost insted of 127.0.0.1.
Good luck.
Yeah I got that all working it knows the server is online now, now the only problem is all players show up as afk, and at the top right it says 0 players online, assuming it means activate players. But even if everyone is active it shows them as afk.

Yeah I got that all working it knows the server is online now, now the only problem is all players show up as afk, and at the top right it says 0 players online, assuming it means activate players. But even if everyone is active it shows them as afk.
Made any modifications to the classes? Try using a fresh gesior 2012, keep the pages and layouts, change the rest and see if anything changes. Otherwise there is a problem with your server / distro.

Hey, my gesior create account OK, and not login.
I go in Login , enter the acc and pass ... and not loged ..

How to fix it ? its problem in database ? helpp

Made any modifications to the classes? Try using a fresh gesior 2012, keep the pages and layouts, change the rest and see if anything changes. Otherwise there is a problem with your server / distro.
Well it is fresh, i switched from Znote which was working just fine with it, so i guess im switching back, id like a war system

Getting:

Error occured!
Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key passwordType doesn't exist.

File: C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\UniServerZ\www\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\UniServerZ\www/install.php Line: 176

with TFS 1.0. Any ideas?

Check your config, do you have passwordType in it? Gesior can't find that variable.

No, there is nothing like that in my config.lua. Should I add something then?
No, its weird are you sure you are using gesior 2012, and you used the install script to get the correct database?

Look at link I posted few posts before. Firstly I edit install.txt and then launch localhost/install in my browser. First step with OTS path goes ok, but then second step gives me bugs.

Back