• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

Show me your config of zaypay file (can be by PM). I got no idea about paygol script.

I Neeed help!! my zaypay and paygol scripts don't give out the points. I have searched everywhere but there is no help anywhere. I tried contacting @Gesior.pl to see if he could help me, even if I had to pay him, but still, no answer.

I am using gesior 2012 for 0.4 tfs. If someone can help me, I will be very grateful and you can also get a compensation for this. for zaypay I have the same script that gesior released, and I did create a price settings and payalogue and added the correct addresses to the corresponding boxes, and added the report url as http://(mywebsiteinhere)/pages/zaypay_report.php and added the corresponding numbers in the config file in custom_scripts/config from zaypay.

what could I have done wrong? where could the problem be?
if you need more information, do let me know.

Thank you.

Thats the wrong IP, yourip.com/zaypay_report.php

@WibbenZ omg thank you, that worked like magic :D I love you! gimme your paypal so I can send you a reward!

I really appreciate your help!

I Neeed help!! my zaypay and paygol scripts don't give out the points. I have searched everywhere but there is no help anywhere. I tried contacting @Gesior.pl to see if he could help me, even if I had to pay him, but still, no answer.

I am using gesior 2012 for 0.4 tfs. If someone can help me, I will be very grateful and you can also get a compensation for this. for zaypay I have the same script that gesior released, and I did create a price settings and payalogue and added the correct addresses to the corresponding boxes, and added the report url as http://(mywebsiteinhere)/pages/zaypay_report.php and added the corresponding numbers in the config file in custom_scripts/config from zaypay.

what could I have done wrong? where could the problem be?
if you need more information, do let me know.

Thank you.
You have to get approved on ZAYPAY, And you need a valid credit card (bank info) on paypal, So you got a verified account on paypal.

oh, I know that @powerkn but zaypay was not able to approve my account until the script worked and it gave the points to the account, which it now does thanks to wibbenz :)

I have this error with TFS version 1.0 :S

Error occured!
Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key passwordType doesn't exist.

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: C:\xampp\htdocs/install.php Line: 178

I have this error with TFS version 1.0 :S

Error occured!
Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key passwordType doesn't exist.

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: C:\xampp\htdocs/install.php Line: 178
Go to Your server config file in your server and put in under -- Database
Code:
    encryptionType = "sha1"

Code:
Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 209

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 209

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

Getting this error, what should I do?

Code:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

Are you using an old xampp? The older ones uses another way to check dates.
Try downloading a new one(DOWNLOAD YOUR DATABASE BEFORE) and see if it workes.

Code:

Try replacing your current account.php inside \classes\account.php with this one http://pastebin.com/aniAXTvE

Or just download the newest version of UniServer, it works fine for me..

Try replacing your current account.php inside \classes\account.php with this one http://pastebin.com/aniAXTvE

No changes have been made, and if you had experience within this area you would know there was a change where most users had to upgrade there xampp. I prefer the older database look, but ye :p
Either use uniserver or xampp, I prefer xampp when im just testing, uniserver if im hosting on windows and lighttpd if im hosting on linux.

I downloaded the latest xampp but now in the installation I get this error when im trying to set password for admin account

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

The gesior installation, not xampp
It means that acc. maker you install is other version then database (TFS version) you use. Get right version or if you use right version (newest TFS? maybe they changed something) edit install.php and under:
PHP:
Website::setPasswordsEncryption(Website::getServerConfig()->getValue('passwordType'));
paste:
PHP:

Then it should show more informations about that problem when you set password. Like " ... missing field 'group_id' in table 'accounts' ... "

Back