• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

I dont have this line in my install.php
PHP:
Website::setPasswordsEncryption(Website::getServerConfig()->getValue('passwordType'));

I got a similar line

PHP:
Website::setPasswordsEncryption(Website::getServerConfig()->getValue('encryptionType'));

If I changed the line to the one you had and pasted this line
PHP:
below it causes more problems

Don't change that line. My line was from acc. maker for TFS 1.0, keep your line and just add:
PHP:
It will show much more information. Even if everything is fine, it will show muuch text. After each long text [SQL query] there is status, if this query works fine it will show just OK. If this query is problem (class account line 33...) there will be information what columns are missing in database.

Are you sure that you installed TFS database? :p

Install acc. maker after you install and run OTS. If you can login on account 1/1 in-game, then you can be sure that database works fine and you can install acc. maker.

Dont mind my stupidity :D

Somehow the rev 3884 didnt work with your gesior version for TFS 0.4 rev. 3703+ , I just installed the gesior version for TFS 0.3.6 and 0.4 up to rev. 3703 and now it's working! Should have tested that before asking ^^

Thanks anyway for you help! :)

Dont mind my stupidity :D

Somehow the rev 3884 didnt work with your gesior version for TFS 0.4 rev. 3703+ , I just installed the gesior version for TFS 0.3.6 and 0.4 up to rev. 3703 and now it's working! Should have tested that before asking ^^

Thanks anyway for you help! :)
Make sure you can login in-game, because from rev. 3703 there is new feature that increase security. As I remember with old acc. maker you can login in-game with accounts made on website, but you can't login on www with accounts made in-game (accout 1/1 accounts creator).

Someone really fucked the gesior's svn
its full of bugs
Check the picture that i will post

zzvjUK.jpg

Regards,
Bica

Code verification error:
code_Error.png
Install php5-gd2 or php5-gd on your dedic [apt-get install ...].
I think you can use this acc. maker. Author of it contacted me some time ago and I did check if there are any SQL injections. There is even my post in his thread:
It's great acc. maker version, if you need RL Tibia layout. It bases on Gesior 2012 for TFS 0.3.6 and 0.4
I don't know if he made any changes from that time, but I think it's safe.

Error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

=x

Im have some problems with paypal. The points doesnt get added automaticlly. How do i fix this error?

Im have some problems with paypal. The points doesnt get added automaticlly. How do i fix this error?
Your report file is not linked correctly, check if its working when you try to enter the link, should say ** wrong ip ** or smth in the lines of that.

Your report file is not linked correctly, check if its working when you try to enter the link, should say ** wrong ip ** or smth in the lines of that.
In the paypal config I set the paypal report url to http://colossusot.no-ip.org/paypal_report. When i try to enter that url in my browser i get the following error
The requested URL /paypal_report was not found on this server.

Back