• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior 3.0.6 HELP

marszim

Reaction score
I made an reCAPTCHA account, i pasted it into "Config" and when i click on create account, this is what it sais.

//reCAPTCHA $config['site']['publickey'] = "6LeSjgwAAAAAADntHoZeKRb-D3yx538lEFd5IGj0"; // Public Key $config['site']['privkey'] = "6LeSjgwAAAAAAA77BB5alGMRuIK1iax4MIWfMG17";; // Private Key To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from http://recaptcha.net/api/getkey

EDIT: It's fixed, but i can't connect to my server, it sais connection timed out. But i see the character menu.

Last edited:
EDIT: It's fixed, but i can't connect to my server, it sais connection timed out. But i see the character menu.
Have you forwarded both the login port and the game port? Atleast that worked for me when I couldn't get on the server :s

Back