• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] 0.3.1 fixed v1 for TFS 0.2+

what about country flags on ranking and whoisonline maybe? i got one made by pitufo on the gesior acc 0.3.4

maybe u could add it for this one ;P

also....this one...has fixed the deaths? the "by an" and "by a"

I suggest a Powergamers Page. :) should be rox!!

@Norix:
Hey i've already fixed the bug with Changelog, i think it was a probem with DB 'coz i didnt install it like it normally should. so i did it again and works perfect now.

My ticker doesn't work :-o Help please?

Really nice release though <3

rep+

I have problems, when i want options unban in shop i have next error !
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 461

Help plx :p :]

have this erro Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 371
when enter on the created poll :S

Norix, update it, add more functions same Gesior ACC 0.3.4 Fixed v5 by you, for use in Real Map project v0.9 :)

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 371

How i fix this?

And how do i fix this?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiacom\layout.php on line 701

Last edited by a moderator:
no listing houses, no view Ranking sword, shield, axe, clube, distance....

bro can you make it use account names rather than account numbers? that'd be awesome and useful.

^^

how to set up this acc using xampp??

I dont know how to do it so i ask for help...:confused:
also i am not shure that is the right thread.

Regards,
Own3D

@benjiz69: No i can't since TFS 0.2 doesnt support account names...
@up: Search in forum there are some tutorials how to setup xampp...

:/

Code:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

How to fix that?
I Rep+

Regards,
Own3D

help-me plis..

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

highscores

Yeah I am having the same problems with the highscores

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Group.php on line 48

While creating character. How to fix this?

And (sorry for double post) i believe this is the line the debug is talking about:

// SELECT query on database
$this->data = $this->db->query('SELECT ' . $this->db->fieldName('id') . ', ' . $this->db->fieldName('name') . ', ' . $this->db->fieldName('flags') . ', ' . $this->db->fieldName('access') . ', ' . $this->db->fieldName('maxdepotitems') . ', ' . $this->db->fieldName('maxviplist') . ' FROM ' . $this->db->tableName('groups') . ' WHERE ' . $this->db->fieldName('id') . ' = ' . (int) $id)->fetch();
}

Back