• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] 0.3.1 fixed v1 for TFS 0.2+

Hello,

I would like to know if it works at The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.3 (Mystic Spirit).

because others version there were many errors ;/ and what version of xammp i can use..?

Hello,

I would like to know if it works at The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.3 (Mystic Spirit).

because others version there were many errors ;/ and what version of xammp i can use..?

Yes, it's work with all versions 0.2.2-0.2.5 ^_^
Errors where? When? Write more -.^

what version of xammp i use?

because of more errors

Warning: domdocument: omdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62

Warning: domdocument: omdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 88

Warning: domdocument: omdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

=/ i use xammp 1.6.7

are you sure because I have an error with the highscores!

I'm sure because I have TFS 0.2.5 and Gesior AAC 0.3.1 fixed v1 and it's all good no errors. Maybe you don't have something in mysql base?! ^^ It's always errors there, you must write what you have when you go to higscore wwww.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\tibia\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\tibia\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\tibia\install.php(629): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\tibia\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

help? what is this? thanks

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\tibia\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\tibia\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\tibia\install.php(629): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\tibia\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

help? what is this? thanks

You don't have column 'name' in table 'field list', try load backup of yours base or import again mysql schemat yours ots ofcourse if you don't have any important data there if then you have to add this calumn manulally ^^ thats all :p

ehm i gave him a rep but also.. thats annoying because when i write news i want to make them in new lines understand me? look here

MOJJE - Latest News

thats annoying.. any 1 got the script to write in new lines?

It's only example:
[CODE
Hello and welcome back to the one and only MOJJE otserver.<br>
The server was offline because of a personal things. but now its online again.<br>
Those that know us dont need information about the server. but if you are new then look at the news.<br>
*Exp starting at 60k and ending at 30k.<br>
*Magic rate 30x.<br>
*Skill rate 300x.<br>
Over 20+ Custom items Over 10+<br>
Custom spells Over 5+ Custom Quests.<br>
And much more.join us to know ;)<br>
[/CODE]
<br> in html = enter (in word) = new line :)

where can i change the start lvl ?? (people start with 1 lvl but i want with 8 ) and the start position ???

It's only example:
[CODE
Hello and welcome back to the one and only MOJJE otserver.<br>
The server was offline because of a personal things. but now its online again.<br>
Those that know us dont need information about the server. but if you are new then look at the news.<br>
*Exp starting at 60k and ending at 30k.<br>
*Magic rate 30x.<br>
*Skill rate 300x.<br>
Over 20+ Custom items Over 10+<br>
Custom spells Over 5+ Custom Quests.<br>
And much more.join us to know ;)<br>
[/CODE]
<br> in html = enter (in word) = new line :)

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom