• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] 0.3.4 (beta4) fixed v5

When the value of the table 'Comment' is equal to 'Null' is this error. Please try to fix this.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\att\pot\OTS_Player.php:450 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\att\characters.php(99): OTS_Player->getComment() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\att\index.php(178): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\att\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 450

@Sho System Offer I can pAy for the fix
i can pay for someone if someone can fix the received count in shop system lua files like shop.lua in globalevents, cause only can receive item one by one and sell container offers too, only receive the backpack with only one item inside not the correct count, if someone know how to fix that, plz post here or send me one private msg i can pay for this fix.
Thx to listem me wainting some reply

Hello all.
good night, my site are right but when i creat go to one site that i never look :/
Try made acc there:
Yurots - Latest News
try creat account and u will saw the problem

And how i can delet 1 world cause got 2 there..
more errors :
when i try put ot online he said :
[31/07/2009 22:36:15] Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) (1045)

[31/07/2009 22:36:15] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

When i put mysql on conf.lua he conect put the site say : not loaded database o_O

Sorry for my english and thanks

Hey !

I have problem ;/

STEP 5:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\serwer\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\serwer\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\serwer\htdocs\install.php(581): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\serwer\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Please help !

When the value of the table 'Comment' is equal to 'Null' is this error. Please try to fix this.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\att\pot\OTS_Player.php:450 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\att\characters.php(99): OTS_Player->getComment() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\att\index.php(178): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\att\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 450

Please fix this bug , I have it.

@TheMask
you mean, when you order a container with 20 runes, for example, it comes just one? 'Cause this bug is easy to fix. I don't know if it's a bug, but it happened to me.

status server dont working :S all time show "Offline" and the OTS is online D:
someone help me?

Hi all i really need help with this
Can't connect to SQLite database.
/thanks

@TheMask
you mean, when you order a container with 20 runes, for example, it comes just one? 'Cause this bug is easy to fix. I don't know if it's a bug, but it happened to me.

@Darknight
Sure its is a bug if this happen to you too and if this not work, also i already have tryed everything but dont fix this, so i think this bug is not easy to fix, and count system dont work fine, try sell in one same offer more then one item like 2 sword and see if you will receive 2 swords in game, for me i only received one, test it you too.

@All
Also, someone know how to fix that??

My login button does not work... I don't know how to fix it at all. It redirects users to otfans.net lol

Back