• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] 0.3.4 (beta4) fixed v5

@ ballack13

-- I have some problems with this accmaker, see this:

>> When i'm login on website with my GOD acc, apear this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\N_G_4\pot\OTS_Account.php:337 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\N_G_4\accountmanagement.php(28): OTS_Account->getRLName() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\N_G_4\index.php(166): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\N_G_4\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 337
>> When i'm click on character on HIGHSCORES apear this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\N_G_4\pot\OTS_Player.php:450 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\N_G_4\characters.php(96): OTS_Player->getComment() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\N_G_4\index.php(130): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\N_G_4\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 450
>> See here a example off errors on my website plx:

-- In this character have a error, this player login frequently

-- In this error apear when i'm login on website with GOD account:

>>> I'm using TFS 0.3.4 - PL2 and using WINDOWS... plx help me to fix this errors... many thx for helping....

redirection?

i changed from port 80 to 8090 and it worked with just one problem,

when i tried to acess account page or create account page from bottom os page (just the one near picture, the blue one written LOGIN in yellow)

i go to this page:
Code:

Code:
http://chaotical.servegame.com//?subtopic=accountmanagement

and
Code:

Code:
http://chaotical.servegame.com//?subtopic=createaccount

how can i change it to the correct one??
Code:

Code:
http://chaotical.servegame.com:8090/?subtopic=accountmanagement

thanks

Please ask that in the right thread. This thread is not for support of tfs 0.2.2 ....

Hey i have my site up, but in the top right corner it says the server is offline when it is actually online, can u explain whatt the problem is? please?

thankssss:D

Open config-and-functions.php

Change this line:
Code:
$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['port'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

To this:
Code:
 $sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", 7171, $errno, $errstr, 1);

Might take sometime before the status changes.