• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] 0.3.5 fixed v1

Doble up : Fixed by my...

Error in Player....
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\xampp\htdocs\characters.php:409 Stack trace: #0 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(409): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\xampp\htdocs\index.php(137): include('C:\Documents an...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 409

¿?

I am getting an error when I click on highscores.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:768 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\highscores.php(93): OTS_Account->isBanned() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(160): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 768

Error in Player....
Quote:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\xampp\htdocs\cha racters.php:409 Stack trace: #0 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\xampp\htdocs\cha racters.php(409): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\xampp\htdocs\ind ex.php(137): include('C:\Documents an...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\xampp\htdocs\cha racters.php on line 409
¿?

Back