• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC 0.3.8] Show / Hide Function.

Knight God

Reaction score
Well as the title says, I wonder if I can help make my Character Deads and Quests have the function Show / Hide, I searched but still do not understand how to modify the scripts, if I can help?,
and if they can give me a script that displays the killings made ​​by the player, justified and unjustified with the function Show / Hide too.
all in characters.

Quest on characters.php:
PHP:
            //New Quest status// 
            $id = $player->getCustomField("id"); 
            $number_of_quests = 0; 
            $main_content .= '<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=1 CELLPADDING=4 WIDTH=100%><TR BGCOLOR='.$config['site']['vdarkborder'].'><TD align="left" COLSPAN=2 CLASS=white><B>Quests</B></TD></TD align="right"></TD></TR>';         
        $questCount = 0; 
        foreach ($config["site"]["quests"] as $questName => $questData) { 
            $backgroundColor = is_int($questCount / 2) ? $config["site"]["darkborder"] : $config["site"]["lightborder"]; 
            $questCount   = $questCount + 1; $questStatus = $SQL->query("SELECT * FROM `player_storage` WHERE `player_id` = ".$id." AND `key` = ".$questData["storageid"].";")->fetch(); 
            $questPercent = (($questStatus["value"] - $questData["startvalue"])/$questData["endvalue"]) * 100; 
            $main_content         .= "<tr bgcolor=\"".$backgroundColor."\"><td width=\"55%\">".$questName."</td><td width=\"45%\" style=\"text-align:center;\">".$questPercent."%<div style=\"background-color:white; margin-top:-14px; width: 100%; height: 12px; border: 1px solid #DDD;\"><div style=\"background: green; width: ".$questPercent."%; height: 12px;\"></div></div></td></tr>";         
        } 
        //New Quest status//

please help me
i thanks you in advance