• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior-AAC-0.6.3 Trouble with installing it rep+++

Clorens

Reaction score
So I'm trying to install Gesior-AAC-0.6.3 for my TFS server, this is what I just faced which I can't fix...

Code:
Warning: include(pot/OTS.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php on line 196

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'pot/OTS.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR:../libs') in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php on line 196

Fatal error: Class 'POT' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php on line 198

So any ideas? How can I fix this... I'll rep you if you manage to fix this for me!

Reinstall your xampp or use a diff program such as uniserver or IIS

or if you know how to locate the php.ini of your xampp installation you can post it here and we can try and fix it for you, but I think easieest is to reinstall or use something else

Okey since I can't copy paste the whole text, I just compressed it into winrar.

I belive the file you asked for is under here, "C:\xampp\install" right?

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping my thread still got this problem and haven't found a solution for it so far

- - - Updated - - -

Buuuuuuuuuuuuumping

Attachments

Back