• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign [Gesior AAC 1.0.1] New Layout!

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there, as the title says I made a new layout and I want to hear your opinion about it!
(It's nothing really special, just want to hear ur opinion about it and what to improve and so on..)

Here comes the screenie:
2gy245d.png

[BETTER QUALITY]

Great layout! However, I'd like to see some changes to make it look even better. I feel that you can make the more 3D(Select the black girl and make her stand out more), also move down the server information box as it would suit alot better down with the rest, other than that the arrows and some fonts could use abit more "fancyness"! Are you going to release the layout btw :)?

izWxFOc.jpg

It's the worgen layout with few edits to the code right? Rest is changed pics & colors.

Great layout! However, I'd like to see some changes to make it look even better. I feel that you can make the more 3D(Select the black girl and make her stand out more), also move down the server information box as it would suit alot better down with the rest, other than that the arrows and some fonts could use abit more "fancyness"! Are you going to release the layout btw :)?

izWxFOc.jpg

Yeah, I agree with the fonts and arrows, I couldnt really find a suiting font for the layout. And no I wont release it yet :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's the worgen layout with few edits to the code right? Rest is changed pics & colors.

Well, I can admit that I used the worgen layout from the beginning. But there's a very big difference between this one and the worgen layout.

Back