• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior AAC 2011 - Needed? Ideas?

Name of release will be 'Gesior AAC 2011 for TFS Xxx[version]

Why?! It should be "Gesior AAC 2011 for TFS Xxx by Gesior". :(

Btw. I got some usefull codes like forum with admin/mod panel like in vB (multiple post/threads selection + action on it), avatars [imagick class], warning system etc. - msg. me if you are interested.

I think you should rewrite it from scratch (at least the core of it), gesior aac has some of the messiest code I've ever seen...

My first step would be to do an rm -rf * on the current codebase.

Comments in polish are for me only, I write them to do not forget scripts that I must finish/fix.

You're working on an open-source project with collaborators and users from around the world. All code (including comments) should be in English only. No exceptions.

I think you should rewrite it from scratch (at least the core of it), gesior aac has some of the messiest code I've ever seen...
You will see, when I finish beta version (in few weeks).
My first step would be to do an rm -rf * on the current codebase.
You're working on an open-source project with collaborators and users from around the world. All code (including comments) should be in English only. No exceptions.
I've done some benchmark tests and I decided to rewrite code that is already on svn ^_^

i think you should add more options in admin panel like players accounts managment and allow to using modern-acc scripts on your acc

it would be nice ... a panel administrator, advanced editing options, not only ot/website but also characters, accounts, storage, etc...one field to perform functions sql.

Last edited:
All configuration options will be in admin panel, config.php [there will be many other files with config] file will be unreadable for humans :D
In admin panel you will also add new pages [auto detect, you will only turn off/on], no need to paste new lines in index.php

Something that will just be convenient would be proper tabbing within your coding and even easier configuration capabilities.

I think your AAC is good and it should be secured even further, there has to be room for improvement.

Good luck and thank you!

J.Dre

I have a few thinks:
- add auction houses on the website
- add namelock system
- secure, secure, secure and secure it !!

Gesior Acc is the best acc maker for Tibia Server, if you want to continue to have a feedback spend more time on security !

I have a few thinks:
- add auction houses on the website -- this script requires LUA script on ots
- add namelock system -- it is already in my newest acc. maker [that I posted on 29 april 2009]
- secure, secure, secure and secure it !!
// all pages will be rewritten to use new [secure?] classes, so I will have much work with Kavvson
Gesior Acc is the best acc maker for Tibia Server, if you want to continue to have a feedback spend more time on security !
I don't know any security bug except guild image upload script.
--------------
About new AAC:
- POT removed, because it's easier to write new classes then edit POT

Gesior.pl! Make it safe! Don't let people like Widnet contribute to this project! That's what we mainly need. Please, also make sure it's easy to use. Modern AAC was definitely too difficult to figure out.
Gesior AAC 2011 sounds great. I wish you the best of luck!

Red

- add auction houses on the website -- this script requires LUA script on ots
No LUA is required for this.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck and if you ever need any assistance, do not hesitate to ask!

Gesior.pl! Make it safe! Don't let people like Widnet contribute to this project! That's what we mainly need. Please, also make sure it's easy to use. Modern AAC was definitely too difficult to figure out.
Gesior AAC 2011 sounds great. I wish you the best of luck!

Red
Widnet = Kavvson which will work on this projet...

Back