• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior AAC 2011 - Needed? Ideas?

Highscores is ready [in future I will add cache for highscores]:
Xanteria - Statistics

Now I'm preparing multiworld [it works on highscores page, but I must fix 'account view' and 'character create'].

EDIT:
in config you can set:

config for all statistics scripts:
PHP:
$_web_config['groupsBlocked'] = array(4,5,6);
$_web_config['accountsBlocked'] = array(1);
config for highscores:
PHP:
$_web_config['playersPerPage'] = 100;
$_web_config['pageLimit'] = 50;

Last edited:
Can't wait for the release. :D Glad to see that you're making a new version! SUPER EXCITED!

Possible to add highscore for different vocation? like highest m lvl of paladins, knights etc :p

Possible to add highscore for different vocation? like highest m lvl of paladins, knights etc :p
Good idea, I will add it.
When you press on skill it will load highscore for that skill and there will expand list of vocations (base levels of vocations, not Master [masters will be on list 'Sorcerers', Elite etc.) under that skill, so user can choose highscore for that skill and vocation

Make it compatible with versions of 7.6, for instance with the distro Avesta. Would be great, so we can get rid of Nicaw's boring AAC. Just a dream from my side though, you can make it come through.

Good idea, I will add it.
When you press on skill it will load highscore for that skill and there will expand list of vocations (base levels of vocations, not Master [masters will be on list 'Sorcerers', Elite etc.) under that skill, so user can choose highscore for that skill and vocation

nice :) im sure it will be awesome =)

/Elaney

I can't wait to see the lost account interface. It would be great if it were similar to Tibia's.

Simple lost account interface:

Did you lose access to your account?
Yes.
HA HA HA! Hacked n000b!
Here you can (a href="domain.com/newaccount/")create new account(/a)

First version of lost account interface will only allow user to change password and e-mail, if he knows recovery key.

Back