• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GESIOR AAC] Admin Account!

thecycles

Reaction score
When I installed my website they was giving my admin account and I save it the password and account name.

But now I cant login! Im going to 127.0.0.1 and cant even log in there with my admin account.

WHY? Reep++

Hello Cycles

Name: Erik

I cant script, But i have been "GOD" on many OT SERVERS, So if you need a good Teampartner
I can be your "HELPER"

Send me a pm ;)

I have the exact same problem, I can login with any character made tru the aac, but not with the admin account that I was given at the installation, please help us!

When I installed my website they was giving my admin account and I save it the password and account name.

But now I cant login! Im going to 127.0.0.1 and cant even log in there with my admin account.

WHY? Reep++

1. What version of TFS are you using?

2. Are you using the correct version of Gesior? :eek:

Maybe the admin account was created on a different world id? Can you check the accounts and players table in your database to make sure the account actually exists? You can reset the password easily with phpmyadmin as well if needed.

I tried to change the password in MYSQL but then when I login it doesn't work, all other passwords consist of long "codes" which i don't really know what to call, you prolly do..like "SKdjsdd8ds9AASDss8ds8d" some security thing, could it have something to do with "plain" or "sha1"..? I dont know..help please =)

Back