Gesior AAC by Marco Oliveira

Mudrock

Best answers
Reaction score
Hello friends, how are you ?

A few days ago I've been working on this project that is more for a while than something I'll actually use someday! So I decided to make this site available for download and I hope you help me improve it more and more ...

The site is very faithful to the official layout and also has a webshop similar to the original one.

One of the main points that worries me is about your safety so if any of you have more experience I hope you can test and if you see any problem leave a solution.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration and attention.

Sorry for my bad english............

GitHub - mudroock/Gesior-AAC: Based on the official layout of tibia.com created by cipsoft.

Lordaeron

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Nice work, but there is some bug to create account.

Minibestia

Best answers
Reaction score
Error (Ubuntu Server php7 and php5.6):

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on boolean in /var/www/html/pages/latestnews.php:174\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/system/load.page.php(7): include()\n#1 /var/www/html/index.php(39): include_once('/var/www/html/s...')\n#2 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/pages/latestnews.php on line 174

RoyalYeta

Best answers
Reaction score
on what code to change in config to be able to choose a profession?

# Create Character Options
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'] = array( 1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample');
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(6);
$config['site']['max_players_per_account'] = 7;
Good?