• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] Envy

Pedrook

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Let the world explode.

C6lmntT.png

E3uu5Cf.gif

marketing.gif

Attachments

Hello, very nice ACC but there're these errors:
Rich (BB code):
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on bool in C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\xampe\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\xampe\htdocs\classes\account.php(44): Account->load('1', 'name') #1 C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\xampe\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(39): Account->loadByName('1') #2 C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\xampe\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(30): Visitor::loadAccount() #3 C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\xampe\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(67): Visitor::getAccount() #4 C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\xampe\htdocs\system\load.compat.php(40): Visitor::isLogged() #5 C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\xampe\htdocs\index.php(33): include_once('C:\\Users\\VAIO\\D...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\xampe\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

Im a complete noob and for whatever reason this worked like putting butter on toast. I have a website with this AAC active. I dont have the paypal function working yet but mostly everything is changed around too my likings (server information)

Just never put a paypal on website before lol works good though if anybody wishes too view it live i will put a site up.

I don't even know how this was my first post in almost 1 year? But whatever it takes.

to connect the site should I change the values here?
PHP:
if(Website::getServerConfig()->isSetKey('mysqlHost'))
        {
            define('SERVERCONFIG_SQL_HOST', 'mysqlHost');
            define('SERVERCONFIG_SQL_PORT', 'mysqlPort');
            define('SERVERCONFIG_SQL_USER', 'mysqlUser');
            define('SERVERCONFIG_SQL_PASS', 'mysqlPass');
            define('SERVERCONFIG_SQL_DATABASE', 'mysqlDatabase');
            define('SERVERCONFIG_SQLITE_FILE', 'sqlFile');
        }
        else

Hello I need character market and upcoming events can help some one Plz I rep all who can hel me.
Post automatically merged:

Work on this layout

Might be able to tell me what's causing the issue?
Code:
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'premium_points' at row 1

My thoughts so far,
INT, the issue = having Issues with decimal? like 0,0 <- the ,0

Might be able to tell me what's causing the issue?
Code:
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'premium_points' at row 1

My thoughts so far,
INT, the issue = having Issues with decimal? like 0,0 <- the ,0

INT is a whole number, decimal is commonly known as a FLOAT.

In your SQL table, set 'premium_points' default to 0, and amend any records to 0 if this isnt automated.

(I haven't checked the code so I am not sure if it is stored as you say, "0,0" and splitting the string and converting to int)

INT is a whole number, decimal is commonly known as a FLOAT.

In your SQL table, set 'premium_points' default to 0, and amend any records to 0 if this isnt automated.

(I haven't checked the code so I am not sure if it is stored as you say, "0,0" and splitting the string and converting to int)
Value = 11
Setting it to 0, get's back to 11.

79dd2bd5f25e980c7caa9839785f35fe.png

96df0912f1e990ef230f4c4fce115f9d.png

The length/value in the structure tab is just the display width. Int can be any number between -2147483648 and 2147483647.

Post a screenshot of the browse tab.

The length/value in the structure tab is just the display width. Int can be any number between -2147483648 and 2147483647.

Post a screenshot of the browse tab.
Might be cus I installed the latest/newest updated Gesior?
6a30ae96417a8fe7d972e756858ca713.png

Back