• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Gesior AAC - Fatal error setting up step 4 and 5.

Wolferion

Reaction score
I'm trying to get Gesior AAC 2012 to work. So far I'm at step 4, which is adding the vocation samples into the database. But when I do so, it give me this error:

Lua:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(21): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(353): Account->__construct(1, 'name') #2 {main}thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

If I continue to step 5, setting up an Admin account, it gives almost the same error:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(21): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(450): Account->__construct(1, 'name') #2 {main}thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

I guess I don't know how to properly read php, so I wouldn't know where to start to fix this. I'm using Xampp 7.3.3.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Solution
Before this line

add
PHP:
echo 'SELECT ' . implode(', ', $fieldsArray) . ' FROM ' . $this->getDatabaseHandler()->tableName(self::$table) . ' WHERE ' . $search_string;

repeat the installation step until you reach the errors again.
There will be a long SQL query, copy it and execute in your phpmyadmin, it should tell you what the problem is.

Copy the error from phpmyadmin here.
Before this line

add
PHP:
echo 'SELECT ' . implode(', ', $fieldsArray) . ' FROM ' . $this->getDatabaseHandler()->tableName(self::$table) . ' WHERE ' . $search_string;

repeat the installation step until you reach the errors again.
There will be a long SQL query, copy it and execute in your phpmyadmin, it should tell you what the problem is.

Solution

There is no new error. It stated that installation is complete and is now blocked.

This was the query it gave me:

Lua:
SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `email`, `key`, `create_ip`, `creation`, `premium_points`, `page_access`, `location`, `rlname`, `email_new`, `email_new_time`, `email_code`, `next_email`, `last_post`, `flag` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1'Sample

So I guess that did it. Thanks a lot!

There is no new error. It stated that installation is complete and is now blocked.
🤔 That wasn't a solution I gave. Repeat the installation, I don't think the problem is gone.
What result did you get when you executed that query?
SQL:
SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `email`, `key`, `create_ip`, `creation`, `premium_points`, `page_access`, `location`, `rlname`, `email_new`, `email_new_time`, `email_code`, `next_email`, `last_post`, `flag` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1'

(Edit: My starting problem is gone tho)

You were right that it should have made for a new issue. I can make accounts or characters without problem, but the site will give 'errors' like these:

1616516275403.png

1616516347045.png

Last edited:
I'm trying to get Gesior AAC 2012 to work. So far I'm at step 4, which is adding the vocation samples into the database. But when I do so, it give me this error:

Lua:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(21): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(353): Account->__construct(1, 'name') #2 {main}thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

If I continue to step 5, setting up an Admin account, it gives almost the same error:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(21): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(450): Account->__construct(1, 'name') #2 {main}thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

I guess I don't know how to properly read php, so I wouldn't know where to start to fix this. I'm using Xampp 7.3.3.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Were you able to fix the line 33 error? If so could you tell me the fix? Can't seem to get past this annoyance.

Back