• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PHP [GESIOR AAC] How to make optional image hosting

Sonical

Inactive
Solutions
Reaction score
Okay, i didn't know what i actually should write to theard title, so it will be like this :p

Ok, if you want to save your upload speed easily, you can make it like this, I mean this tutorial changes your website like that, it will load pictures from Image hosting service and you don't need to send them to all website users by your self.

Let's start, thats an example for backround image, open your layout.php and search for this line:
~line 33
PHP:
  <div id="ArtworkHelper" style="background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/header/background-artwork.jpg);" >
This is the part what you have to change:
Code:
  <div id="ArtworkHelper" style="background-image:url([COLOR="Red"]<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/header/background-artwork.jpg[/COLOR]);" >
If your image is uploaded to imageshack, this is an example:
PHP:
  <div id="ArtworkHelper" style="background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/XXX/background-artwork.jpg);" >
^change this url to your background image's url, which you have already uploaded to somewhere, after this you can do this for almost any of your image lines in layout.php
This can save much upload speed, if you don't have very fast Internet connection :thumbup:
That example is for background image, because it is propably the biggest picture on your website :thumbup:

Don't forget to Rep++ me :p

Last edited:
OMG this is unnecessary! Everyone who's able to use google or know a base of HTML, can do it with closed eyes.

Yea, but don't be so sore about it, i have seen many noobs here who cannot even log in to their own server so :p...
And i made this because someone asked this for gesior since there was no tutorial for gesior, only for nicaw aac.

Back