• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior AAC makes accounts with caps lock

vonuzur

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I'm working on a server and using Gesior's AAC for TFS 1.0. There is no problem with the AAC itself, the issue though, is when people enter an account, it converts all the characters to capitals.

For example: if I make an account named "gesior", it would convert it to "GESIOR". I found the code that converts it to caps, but if I remove it, the account creator no longer works.

Is there anyway to make it so that only numbers can be used for accounts, or perhaps another solution?

Thank you very much for your time!

Hello everybody.

I'm working on a server and using Gesior's AAC for TFS 1.0. There is no problem with the AAC itself, the issue though, is when people enter an account, it converts all the characters to capitals.

For example: if I make an account named "gesior", it would convert it to "GESIOR". I found the code that converts it to caps, but if I remove it, the account creator no longer works.

Is there anyway to make it so that only numbers can be used for accounts, or perhaps another solution?

Thank you very much for your time!
It convert it to CAPS to keep all names in one format. MySQL string are not case-sensitive, so you cannot add account 'Gesior' and 'GESIOR' [second will report that it's duplicate].

Maybe some day I will release my OTHire acc. maker (OTserv avesta, 7.4 -7.72 protocol) with numbers as login.

Back