• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Gesior AAC Manager/Admin Panel

pierroth

Mar Co.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I am utterly confused on how Gesior AAC actually works. In my page, I log in and put the AAC account which is 1/mypassword. But it tells me that I am blocked,
This account has been blocked.

Another thing I'd like to find out is if I can delete the Vocation Samples or do I have to keep them there?

I'm using TFS 0.3 Tibia v. 8.60, latest Gesior AAC with Uniserv.

Edit~

After I log in, I clicked back and I had the admin panel... but I can't do much. It's not like Znotes AAC admin panel where I can select different things. I am trying to create a new account and make that account be able to log into the admin panel as well but no success.

Also, how do I make a player GM/Owner(God)? In phpmyadmin, there are no player_flags nor groups to set my account and player group_ids.

Thank you!

Edit~
Well, after playing for a long time with the admin panel and all the good stuf... I finally made it :)

Thank you everyone who read this! I Will be making a tutorial soon.

Last edited:
Back