• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] My first Layout

Norix

Hosting Service !
Reaction score
Hi
This is my first Layout. Im bored so i release it now..
Screenshot:

Link: norixlayout.rar
How to install?
Extraxt it in layouts folder. Then go to config.php and write in
Code:
$config['site']['layout'] = ""; // layout name
this:
Code:
$config['site']['layout'] = "norixlayout"; // layout name

Please rep++

Your's ballack13 aka Norix :D

Last edited:
dh6f5y.png

ya its rlly my first :S my second one is this:

but i propably wont release it because i will use it for my ot ;)

Very nice, but im getting an error on "top10" list.

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\Users\Familjen\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\layouts\norixlayout\layout.php:157 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\Familjen\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\layouts\norixlayout\layout.php(157): PDO->query('SELECT name,onl...') #1 C:\Users\Familjen\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\index.php(253): include('C:\Users\Familj...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Users\Familjen\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\layouts\norixlayout\layout.php on line 157

Hmm you use gesiors version for tfs 0.2 or 0.3? My works perfectly on 0.3

ya its rlly my first :S my second one is this:

but i propably wont release it because i will use it for my ot ;)

DeGhost made this menu, you just changed some borders and other shits, give rep to DeGhost and dont say you have done everything alone LOL BB KK THX

And i didnt released this layout so i dont have to write his credits .. or??

Back