• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Gesior AAC] need help!

Niioxce

Otland lurker
Reaction score
Hey, so i got this problem recently with "zaypay_report.php" when im going to my website http://localhost/zaypay_report.php/ it says *bugged config*
here's my zaypay_report.php
Code:
<?php
$_GET['subtopic'] = 'zaypay_report';
$_REQUEST['subtopic'] = 'zaypay_report';
include('index.php');
please help me!

same problem here

btw if you edit in config.php:

$options[111111]['price_key'] = '78678663554368hgft4hyg75';

to: $options[111111]['price_key'] = 78678663554368hgft4hyg75;

Try to delete those ' ' symbols works or ?

Last edited:
same problem here

btw if you edit in config.php:

$options[111111]['price_key'] = '78678663554368hgft4hyg75';

got the same problem :/, i guess i cant get aproved then by zaypay...

to: $options[111111]['price_key'] = 78678663554368hgft4hyg75;

Try to delete those ' ' symbols works or ?

still the same problem, i guess i cant get approved by zaypay then :/ thanks for trying atleast.

Ye np, the thing is, i'm having the same damn problem.
annoying as hell.
But look what i found: http://evolera.se/zaypay_report.php
*bugged config*

they got like 85~ players on and zaypay works for them probably.
So even if it says *bugged config* something in the payalogue or price settings need to be changed

Ye np, the thing is, i'm having the same damn problem.
annoying as hell.
But look what i found: http://evolera.se/zaypay_report.php
*bugged config*

they got like 85~ players on and zaypay works for them probably.
So even if it says *bugged config* something in the payalogue or price settings need to be changed
yea you're right :D and i have played on evolera ^^ great memories.. thanks alot , :)

Have you tried with their test mode to see if everything is working properly? Read more about it here.

Have you tried with their test mode to see if everything is working properly? Read more about it here.
yes its working perfectly well :D thanks for giving me advice bro :D

- - - Updated - - -

It looks good but I'm not able to see if it's working I'm afraid :)
TY mate! :D

- - - Updated - - -

never mind, it's not working anymore. :/

never mind, it's not working anymore. :/

You should send a message to them and ask if they've blocked transactions to you or if there's something wrong with your scripts..

Since you said it was working and then stopped working all of a sudden.

You should send a message to them and ask if they've blocked transactions to you or if there's something wrong with your scripts..

Since you said it was working and then stopped working all of a sudden.
yes, i tried first like 5 sec and i got 50 points but after 3 min i didnt get anything, i can try make another account and see if they blocked me or if the script is !"¤%! up ? :D

yes, i tried first like 5 sec and i got 50 points but after 3 min i didnt get anything, i can try make another account and see if they blocked me or if the script is !"¤%! up ? :D

Just make sure you doesn't put "donation" / "donate" / "donating" as name for the offer on zaypay.

Back