• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior AAC on Windows 2003 Server Edition!

Deaktiver

Materia
Reaction score
Hello.. I opened this thread because its very important for me to get Gesior's AAC Homepage running..

i know the most ppl's are maybe bored of this problem but I will tell it you again..

I downloaded XAMPP 1.6.8 (newest PHP etc.) MySQL works fine with TFS

At step one on install.php I pasted the link to the server (server path is ok and looks like a fine config.php) Great!
Step 2:
Checking Database connection!
Error! Can not connect to the MySQL database possible reasons: blablabla everyone knows this message.
OK after that I tested it on my Home PC (Windows XP Home Edition)
It works fine! WITHOUT errors!
I think there's a error/problem/missing files/missing drivers on my server. Are there any missing dll files or other drivers? My Server use Windows 2003 Server Edition. I hope you can help me.

Ah and friends got the same problem with this AAC (they also tryed to install it on windows 2003 server edition)

Regards,
Deaktiver

yeah :p be polite... well the problem for me is the same... i do not have plesk :/ and dunno what to do.. maybe someone can help me? or what else can i try?

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Xampp\htdocs\tibia\ install.php on line 392

Back