• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior AAC Problem Step 2

Wezegan

Reaction score
As the title says I've a problem with the step 2

STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php on line 68

I'm using I think tfs 0.3.6
[21/02/2010 19:11:15] AlissowSever, version 0.3.7 (Alissow)
I need a website or im using incorrect AAC for 0.3.x

How can i fix it??

1. dont use sqlite(we dont test it)
2. check that line in POT and fix it?
hmm, it looks good, try updating pot and again DON'T USE SQLITE

1. dont use sqlite(we dont test it)
2. check that line in POT and fix it?
hmm, it looks good, try updating pot and again DON'T USE SQLITE

the line is the last line .. i try a lot of thinks ... and i dont find the problem .. plz someone help ... YES i use SQLite ... i cant change "/

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'otserv.players' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:512 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(512): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 512

Back