• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Gesior AAC Problem

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
I'm using Gesior Account Maker for TFS 0.3.6 and it has a certain amount of edit options in the account management.

All of them work except these 3.
Show outfit tick to show your outfit on characters page
Show equipment tick to show your equipment on characters page
Show bars tick to show your health, mana and exp bars on

accountmanagement.php
PHP:
						///customize char page by Zakius
						if($config['site']['show_outfit']){
						$main_content .= '<tr><td class="LabelV">Show outfit</td><td style="width:80%;">';
						$main_content .= '<input type="checkbox" id="showoutfit"  name="showoutfit"  value="1"'.( $player->getCustomField( 'show_outfit' )  == 1 ? ' checked="checked"' : null ).' /> tick to show your outfit on characters page</td></tr>';
						$main_content .= '<tr><td class="LabelV">Show equipment</td><td style="width:80%;">';  }

$main_content .= '<input type="checkbox" id="showeq"  name="showeq"  value="1"'.( $player->getCustomField( 'show_eq' )  == 1 ? ' checked="checked"' : null ).' /> tick to show your equipment on characters page</td></tr>';
						$main_content .= '<tr><td class="LabelV">Show bars</td><td style="width:80%;">';
						$main_content .= '<input type="checkbox" id="showbars"  name="showbars"  value="1"'.( $player->getCustomField( 'show_bars' )  == 1 ? ' checked="checked"' : null ).' /> tick to show your health, mana and exp bars on characters page</td></tr>';
						if($config['site']['show_skills_info']){
						$main_content .= '<tr><td class="LabelV">Show skills</td><td style="width:80%;">';
						$main_content .= '<input type="checkbox" id="showskills"  name="showskills"  value="1"'.( $player->getCustomField( 'show_skills' )  == 1 ? ' checked="checked"' : null ).' /> tick to show your skills on characters page</td></tr>';}
						$main_content .= '<tr><td class="LabelV">Show quests</td><td style="width:80%;">';
						$main_content .= '<input type="checkbox" id="showquests"  name="showquests"  value="1"'.( $player->getCustomField( 'show_quests' )  == 1 ? ' checked="checked"' : null ).' /> tick to show your quests status on characters page</td></tr>';

Will give repp++ :peace:

Update!: I have finally found out how to remove it so you cant choose the option to hide your character's equipment BUT! the people that already did it is still hidden anyway to make all people's equipment shown again?

If soemone doesn't want to shows his equipment..enter account..go to the players..edit..and click Show equipment to disable it
it does work, but every player has to do it.

If soemone doesn't want to shows his equipment..enter account..go to the players..edit..and click Show equipment to disable it
it does work, but every player has to do it.

Ok I click all of them to show my stuff~ it then says this.
"The character information has been changed."

But then it still does not show it that's why I'm trying to disable it.

Thanks for your fast reply though :$

Update!: I have finally found out how to remove it so you cant choose the option to hide your character's equipment BUT! the people that already did it is still hidden anyway to make all people's equipment shown again?

PFFFF!! FU man i would help u but u laughed at the suicide note on my desktop ;((( which actually isn't mine!! SO I wont help ya !

Nah, just kidding.... If you want to enable 'show_eq' for all players just run this query:

PHP:
UPDATE `players` SET `show_eq` = 1

If you want me to fix the code and make it works perfectly just send me the whole php code or maybe a copy of your gesior (Because I no longer use gesior) and i'll fix it for ya.

PFFFF!! FU man i would help u but u laughed at the suicide note on my desktop ;((( which actually isn't mine!! SO I wont help ya !

Nah, just kidding.... If you want to enable 'show_eq' for all players just run this query:

PHP:
UPDATE `players` SET `show_eq` = 1

If you want me to fix the code and make it works perfectly just send me the whole php code or maybe a copy of your gesior (Because I no longer use gesior) and i'll fix it for ya.

Offtopic:
What is your alternative to gesior?

Back