• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Gesior aac topic is delated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you admit to knowing the exploit?
How about you post how to fix it instead of hack other servers, if you are truly dedicated to your project.

Red

He can, because the exploit has nothing to do with AAC, its fastcgi issue with wrong configuration.

He can, because the exploit has nothing to do with AAC, its fastcgi issue with wrong configuration.

I'm hearing so many different reasons that it's bugged. It would be nice for my tutorial if somebody could elaborate on everything.

Red

You see widnet? thats what you get for being an ass. You could have told people how to fix the bug but you hack people instead..
Im sorry, RIP for gesior aac. :)

But just tell me one thing widnet, as Absolute Mango (<3) stated before, what's the point of still developing this AAC?

It's been one of the biggest failure in OT history, if you want to be a developer of something, create your own project OR wait for Marlex/Modern and make your own edition of these AAC makers, especially Modern as it's fantastic to extend it.

Gesior AAC like I said was failure, buggy messy and the worst thing was for us developers, it was nightmare. I think it would be much better if everyone would stop developing this aac maker and let's just patiently wait. Thanks.

But just tell me one thing widnet, as Absolute Mango (<3) stated before, what's the point of still developing this AAC?

It's been one of the biggest failure in OT history, if you want to be a developer of something, create your own project OR wait for Marlex/Modern and make your own edition of these AAC makers, especially Modern as it's fantastic to extend it.

Gesior AAC like I said was failure, buggy messy and the worst thing was for us developers, it was nightmare. I think it would be much better if everyone would stop developing this aac maker and let's just patiently wait. Thanks.

Signed.
Just stop support Unnamed AAC... it doesn't have future...

Paxton said:
if you want to be a developer of something, create your own project OR wait for Marlex/Modern and make your own edition of these AAC makers
Not even xD widnet doesnt have future as open tibia website developer anymore cuz nobody will trust him..

Anyway, I'll trust only on the first release that I hope you will do it :peace:

I change name because widnet is name of my network...
Elf invented this nickname for me (Liu)

Either way I'd suggest making releases, archiving them and posting them as attachments. There really shouldn't be any svn links in downloads section, but rather links to static files only.

Either way I'd suggest making releases, archiving them and posting them as attachments. There really shouldn't be any svn links in downloads section, but rather links to static files only.
I won't be able to get them then, unless I'm using a proxy =_=

This discussion has ended, thread author got the reason which is what he wanted for in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back