• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] Valhalla Layout

Can't find config :O
Where is it?
I need to put install: start
can anyone help me?
Rep++

Why does the Blue border not show up around the buttons, e.g: Logout, Change Password.

why.jpg

Does it have anything to do with my, accountmanagement.php File?

Will Rep for a solution, I really like this layout!

Sorry for double post, I solved this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does the Blue border not show up around the buttons, e.g: Logout, Change Password.

why.jpg

Does it have anything to do with my, accountmanagement.php File?

Will Rep for a solution, I really like this layout!
i have the same problem i will rep to!

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts/Valhalla Layout/layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 76

Warning: include(layouts/Valhalla Layout/layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 285

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts/Valhalla Layout/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 285

what is that for//im noob

problem too Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts/Valhalla Layout/layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 76

Warning: include(layouts/Valhalla Layout/layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 316

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts/Valhalla Layout/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 316

Spaces in paths in websites are not a good idea... Anyway you probably pasted it wrong.