• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GESIOR ACC ] CHARACTER MARKET

Put buychar.php into "pages", add in layouts.php this code somwhere:
PHP:
   <a href="?subtopic=buychar">
                        <div id="submenu_buychar" class="Submenuitem" onmouseover="MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)" onmouseout="MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)">
                            <div class="LeftChain" style="background-image:url(<?php echo $layout_name; ?>/images/global/general/chain.gif);"></div>
                            <div id="ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_buychar" class="ActiveSubmenuItemIcon" style="background-image:url(<?php echo $layout_name; ?>/images/global/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);"></div>
                            <div id="ActiveSubmenuItemLabel_buychar" class="SubmenuitemLabel">Trade Characters</div>
                            <div class="RightChain" style="background-image:url(<?php echo $layout_name; ?>/images/global/general/chain.gif);"></div>
                        </div>
                    </a>

and in your database add this code:
SQL:
CREATE TABLE `sellchar` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `name` varchar(40) NOT NULL,
  `vocation` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `price` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `status` varchar(40) NOT NULL,
  `oldid` varchar(40) NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Attachments

Last edited:
please please please.
Do not use this code.
I guarantee you will come to regret it, just looking at the code makes me cringe at the exploits..

There are not enough checks to ensure what you buying is correct.
I'm not going to explain in-full incase others are using it but this code should not be used.

Adorius, if you are using this link me your server website (in private message) and i'll show you if i get time.

Put buychar.php into "pages", add in layouts.php this code somwhere:
PHP:
   <a href="?subtopic=buychar">
                        <div id="submenu_buychar" class="Submenuitem" onmouseover="MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)" onmouseout="MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)">
                            <div class="LeftChain" style="background-image:url(<?php echo $layout_name; ?>/images/global/general/chain.gif);"></div>
                            <div id="ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_buychar" class="ActiveSubmenuItemIcon" style="background-image:url(<?php echo $layout_name; ?>/images/global/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);"></div>
                            <div id="ActiveSubmenuItemLabel_buychar" class="SubmenuitemLabel">Trade Characters</div>
                            <div class="RightChain" style="background-image:url(<?php echo $layout_name; ?>/images/global/general/chain.gif);"></div>
                        </div>
                    </a>

and in your database add this code:
SQL:
CREATE TABLE `sellchar` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `name` varchar(40) NOT NULL,
  `vocation` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `price` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `status` varchar(40) NOT NULL,
  `oldid` varchar(40) NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

it works in gesior 2012; tfs 0.3.7?

please please please.
Do not use this code.
I guarantee you will come to regret it, just looking at the code makes me cringe at the exploits..
Hi. I have another script which is carefully editing your security and performance system, which.

It prevents you from making the transition if your character is online
level restriction etc... if you are interested I put here and you can try it yourself.

Hi. I have another script which is carefully editing your security and performance system, which.

It prevents you from making the transition if your character is online
level restriction etc... if you are interested I put here and you can try it yourself.
This one do not sell your character when you are online and you need 150lvl to sell char, you can also edit it

I know, check this:

I already edit all the script

Can you share all the script?
looks a nice market :)
Post automatically merged:

This one do not sell your character when you are online and you need 150lvl to sell char, you can also edit it
Does your script have the option to remove the character from the shop as well? Another question, does it allow the character to be purchased when other people are online in the character?

Do I have a minimum level to put the character for sale?

Could you make some prints available?

Last edited:
Back