• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc][CreatureEvent] Kill Statistics like real Tibia.com [TFS 0.3.5]

:/

i cant import the database :(

and in web i get this error

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'gorlex.killed_monsters' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\killstatistics.php:24 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\killstatistics.php(24): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM k...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(166): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\killstatistics.php on line 24

Code:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Unknown MySQL server host 'MySQL' (11004) in C:\xampp\htdocs\killstatistics.php on line 15
Could not connect to a MySQL server

help plx :(

problem fixed ...
new problem appear ??

i would like to use my old killstatistics and this one on my hp ...
how to ?

Probably causes too much lag, but its a cool idea. If you could make it only for certain monsters, like boss monsters etc, that would be better

With an automatic server saving (fe. through global events) it will end up on a lost connection to the MySQL server. I would rather store the data which needs to be queried and query just once every X seconds.

Im getting some troubles with this... There are more than 1,200,000 kills in one day and the script to load it last a lot :S

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\mtibia\xampp\htdocs\killerstatics.php on line 55

Im getting some troubles with this... There are more than 1,200,000 kills in one day and the script to load it last a lot :S

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\mtibia\xampp\htdocs\killerstatics.php on line 55

Yes because for every kill the database need to be relog which can cauze big traffic lol. In my opinion you shouldn't use that script although its nice of course.

Back