• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior ACC for TFS 0.3.6

Akalic

Programmer
Reaction score
Just need a download link for it, everywhere I've looked, the links were broken or attempts at hacking me.

Like I said, the links are broken. If anyone has it saved on their computer, please upload it via speedy share or something.

Nice little error.

Warning: Error parsing C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/sumaris_v0.81/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/sumaris_v0.81/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

help?

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Daniel/Skrivbord/T.F.S 3.0.6/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Daniel/Skrivbord/T.F.S 3.0.6/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Post the line.

Well that were 4 step , Damn this thing is really slow! :eek: normal?

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 499

Then the apache.exe crashing :huh:

Check server configuration

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Sebastian/Desktop/cryingdamson6pl1-gui/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Sebastian/Desktop/cryingdamson6pl1-gui/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Edit: i deleted every line containing "--" and still not working..

i need some other help now :

Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Documents and Settings/Sebastian/Desktop/cryingdamson6pl1-gui/ - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/Sebastian/Desktop/cryingdamson6pl1-gui/ - doesn't exist.

and this is my config

sqlType = "sqlite"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = "xx"
sqlDatabase = "forgottenserver"
sqlFile = "tfs.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 0
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "plain"