• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Forum sugestion

Mummrik

Hey!
Solutions
Reaction score
What if someone that has lots of free time, good php codeing skill and willing to make it then i have one of the best ideas ever.

Why not make an "tibia like forum" where you logon to you account on the website and then you can post whit the character you want. My idea is building on the same as cipsoft's forum does, i would do this kind of codes and release it to the community if i did have the skill, but i suck big time at code such things. i have seen some forums that run that way tiscal ot does have a forum like that and i use to have some ACC that did have a forum like that but it was long time ago (2005~) and i dont remmeber who made it.

What do you think about my idea?

Making a forum is not as simple as it sounds. It requires quite some time. I'm currently working on one, but as I have a lot of other stuff to do, I'm not sure if it'll ever finish. However I would recommend you to simply modify e.g. PunBB which is a very simple and ready-to-use forum.

Making a forum is not as simple as it sounds. It requires quite some time. I'm currently working on one, but as I have a lot of other stuff to do, I'm not sure if it'll ever finish. However I would recommend you to simply modify e.g. PunBB which is a very simple and ready-to-use forum.

I understand that its hard to make. i did find the forum i was talking about its "OTSCMS" and its the creator of "POT" that made otscms

i do already have a "ready to use forum" that is working. But i want a forum more like tibia.com i will try to edit the one from otscms to fit Gesior's acc (im sure i will fail, but its worth a try)

anyway good luck whit your forum project :)

Last edited:
Back