• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc][Layout] Change for Gesior "JoccE's layout 2"

Bufo

-.-'
Reaction score
Today I have for you change to Gesior "JoccE's layout 2" becouse on the forum t.n.p. one person write:
A po trzecie jest stworzony dla Gesior AAC skryptu który odchodzi w niepamięć i jest strasznie "mało sprawny". Teraz przyszłość to Modern AAC.
Translate for english

And thirdly he is created for Gesior AAC script which is walking away into the oblivion and it is terribly "not very efficient". Now future it of Modern ACC.
I like Gesior ACC and I created layout for this acc farther. I think that somebody will help me unwind it farther.

Ok let us go to the thing.

Screen:

layoutp.jpg

Download:

layout123 2 rar

If you want me still to convert from modern to gesior write me on pw or in the topic.

Pozdrawiam
Bufo.

:( People need to get over Gesior, times have changed, that's why they call it Modern AAC, and it has a future, doesn't seem Gesior gets updated that much anymore, and all the new scripts are for Modern.

Yes, I now there is era for modern but I like Gesior and I think that there are still many fans so I am still creating these layouts.

And I am searching for the person which with me will still be creating more advanced php script under Gesior.

Pozdrawiam
Bufo.

Do you have any information about the original creators of the layout?

yeah only noobs get hacked with gesior.. thats the reason of why otland deleted many many versions of gesior and layouts... scary cats xD

Back