• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Gesior Acc Maker (Maybe a bug?)

drax skylon

o.O DrAx O.o
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm using a Gesior account Maker for tfs 0.2 mystic spirit and I have a problem when players will search the gamemasters...
When you write for exemple "GM Xadam" and click on submit button the website talk the player don't exist but if player name is "Gm Xadam" the website find without problems.

So the website find only players with the first capital letter, if player have a second capital letter in his name the website will not find the player...

I'd like know how fix it...
Please help^^

Cya//

Last edited:
You could change the search script to transform the post value into lowercase, and also the check from the database. That way, no matter how they write the name, it will always return true (if its spelled correctly obviously).

strtolower(value)

As I am not a fan of how gesior decided to build his AAC, I will not try to modify it, sorry mate. Although you could contact either him or someone else to do it for you. Just tell them to make both the post string and the db string into lowercase where it checks if it exists.

The PHP script 'characters.php' contains 2 occurrences of 'strtolower'
Line 2
PHP:
$name = stripslashes(ucwords(strtolower(trim($_REQUEST['name']))));
and Line 96
PHP:
if(in_array(substr(strtolower($dead['killed_by']), 0, 1), $vowels))

The second one has nothing to do with character search function.

@Cykotitan
@Macroman
Thank you very much!!!
I've changed it:
$name = stripslashes(ucwords(strtolower(trim($_REQUEST['name']))));
For it:
$name = stripslashes(trim($_REQUEST['name']));
and it work!
now the website are searching the names like they are!

Thank you very much again!!!

Last edited:
Back