• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior acc. maker] Shopsystem: NEW offer_types

Pitufo™

InfinityOT.com
Reaction score
Last update: 31 January 2009 13:00
Newest version: 2.0 (Beta1)
Downloads(just replace this file for the one you have):
Mirror1

Credits:

Gesior - For the Shopsystem, ideas.
Pitufo - Doing new offertypes.
Kokorec - Ideas

Offer_Types:
Change Name: This will change the name from players from your account to a new name, The player needs to be offline to be able to complete the change name.
offer_type: changename

Unban: This will unban your account from your logged account, if you dont have a ban in the database you will not be able to complete transaction(So noobs dont spend premium_points for nothing)
offer_type: unban

Receieve Item: With this you will get a item to the player selected, you need to be offline and you need to have "pid"(slot) free.
Notice that the player needs 40 free cap to receive item!
Execute this in your phpMyAdmin:
PHP:
ALTER TABLE `z_shop_offer` ADD `pid` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
How to use:
itemid1: ItemID to receive
count1: Count of itemid1
pid: slot from player (10 = arrow slot)
offer_type: itemlogout

Remove Red Skull: This will remove your redskull(if you have one) and your time frags(player needs to be offline).
offer_type: redskull

Examples of all ofer_types:

INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer` (`id`, `points`, `itemid1`, `count1`, `itemid2`, `count2`, `offer_type`, `offer_description`, `offer_name`, `level`, `pid`) VALUES
(NULL, 10, 0, 12, 0, 0, 'pacc', 'Buy 12 days of premium account for yourself or your friend!', '12 Days of PACC', 0, 0),
(NULL, 10, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'redskull', 'Remove Red Skull!', 'Remove Red Skull', 0, 0),
(NULL, 10, 2160, 1, 0, 0, 'itemlogout', 'Crystal Coin', 'itemlogout', 0, 10),
(NULL, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'changename', 'Change Name', 'changename', 0, 0);

Please report any bug and give me more ideas!
Enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:
dh6f5y.png

Last update: 31 January 2009 13:00
Newest version: 2.0 (Beta1)
Downloads(just replace this file for the one you have):
Mirror1
Mirror2
Mirror3

Credits:

Offer_Types:
Change Name: This will change the name from players from your account to a new name, The player needs to be offline to be able to complete the change name.
offer_type: changename

Unban: This will unban your account from your logged account, if you dont have a ban in the database you will not be able to complete transaction(So noobs dont spend premium_points for nothing)
offer_type: unban

Receieve Item: With this you will get a item to the player selected, you need to be offline and you need to have "pid"(slot) free.
Notice that the player needs 40 free cap to receive item!
Execute this in your phpMyAdmin:
PHP:
ALTER TABLE `z_shop_offer` ADD `pid` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
How to use:
itemid1: ItemID to receive
count1: Count of itemid1
pid: slot from player (10 = arrow slot)
offer_type: itemlogout

Remove Red Skull: This will remove your redskull(if you have one) and your time frags(player needs to be offline).
offer_type: redskull

Examples of all ofer_types:

Please report any bug and give me more ideas!
Enjoy it!

Well done.

Change name is not working for me, its allways saying: Invalin name format.

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\THEBEST031a_for_TFS_02\shopsystem.php on line 108

XD

Great job ! I love the redskull thing, also the unban.
Will come in handy with a great server with allot of wars :p
Hopefully you will make me a rich man :D hah, joob god.

/Limannen

When i wanna unban this error appears:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 475

Line 475:
Code:
	$datadata = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM '.$SQL->tableName('bans').' WHERE value = '.$my_acc_id.';')->fetch();

Im using TFS 0.2. Please help

Your's ballack13

Back