• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior acc. maker][TFS 0.3]Powergamers and online time stats

anyone know how to do so the graphs dont popup on characters, i want it to only display it on onlinetime and powergamers i dont want any graphs in character.

thanks in advance.

anyone know how to do so the graphs dont popup on characters, i want it to only display it on onlinetime and powergamers i dont want any graphs in character.

thanks in advance.
dont modify your 'characters.php' file? when you unpack .zip file with powergamers and online time press 'No' when it ask 'do you want to replace characters.php' or replace your file with orginal acc. maker 'characters.php' file

dont modify your 'characters.php' file? when you unpack .zip file with powergamers and online time press 'No' when it ask 'do you want to replace characters.php' or replace your file with orginal acc. maker 'characters.php' file

thanks rep

btw when i'm trying to click on 1 day ago on onlinetime it says invalid subtopic can load page what is the problem?

thanks in advance

Anyone that could make this?

Like you put a Reset button on adminpanel When you Press Reset on admin panel it delete all characters from the accounts items from houses etc and allso reset the powergamers onlinetime and highscores.

would be a nice function thanks in advance.

btw when i'm trying to click on 1 day ago on onlinetime it says invalid subtopic can load page what is the problem?

thanks in advance
In index.php find:
PHP:
	case "namelock";
		$subtopic = "namelock";
		$topic = "Namelock Manager";
		include("namelocks.php");
	break;

case "archive";
		$subtopic = "archive";
		$topic = "News Archives";
		include("archive.php");
	break;
and under this paste:
PHP:
	case "exphist";
		$subtopic = "exphist";
		$topic = "Experience History";
		include("exphist.php");
	break;

case "onlinetime";
		$subtopic = "onlinetime";
		$topic = "No lifers";
		include("onlinetime.php");
	break;
Anyone that could make this?
Like you put a Reset button on adminpanel When you Press Reset on admin panel it delete all characters from the accounts items from houses etc and allso reset the powergamers onlinetime and highscores.

would be a nice function thanks in advance.
Use phpmyadmin :>

In index.php find:
PHP:
	case "namelock";
		$subtopic = "namelock";
		$topic = "Namelock Manager";
		include("namelocks.php");
	break;

case "archive";
		$subtopic = "archive";
		$topic = "News Archives";
		include("archive.php");
	break;
and under this paste:
PHP:
	case "exphist";
		$subtopic = "exphist";
		$topic = "Experience History";
		include("exphist.php");
	break;

case "onlinetime";
		$subtopic = "onlinetime";
		$topic = "No lifers";
		include("onlinetime.php");
	break;

Use phpmyadmin :>

thanks rep!

How to add it when this is my login.lua:
Code:
function onLogin(cid)
	local loss = getConfigValue('deathLostPercent')
	if(loss ~= nil) then
		for i = PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, PLAYERLOSS_ITEMS do
			doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, i, getConfigValue('deathLostPercent'))
		end
	end
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "GuildMotd")
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "PlayerDeath")
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "PlayerKill")
	return TRUE
end

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'function historyPage(parameters)
dofile("./config.lua")
env = assert(l' at line 1
It's happening when I try the first step....anyone may help me??
PS: I'm using TFS 0.3.2 (Crying Damson)...

Hello! I see the statistics of each player when I search characters. The problem is, I dont know how to add no lifers and power gamers. Can someone tell me how to add subtopic Powergamers and No lifers?
Screenshoot:

My msn [email protected]

Thank you!

Gesior - can u tell me why the powergamers and no-lifer statistic not working but I do all perfectly. I added tables to my database and unpack all files to htdocs folder. I have the same error as one of otland user a few last pages but I dont use a tibiacom layout. In my layout, file layout.php look that :
Code:
 <li>Społeczność</li>
                        <ul id="sub">

<li><a href="?subtopic=characters">Gracze</a></li>
	                        <li><a href="?subtopic=whoisonline">Kto jest Online?</a></li>

and I paste links to powergamers and no-lifers at the same means as that and the new statistic dont working. Error look that - Invalid subtopic. Can't load page. and when I modify links error looks that - Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\exphist.php on line 21

Help please.

Back