• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gesior acc page 0.3.4 help me!!!!

pierolle

vixoria.sytes.net
Reaction score
<_< im like 2/3 weeks bussy with the aac page yust to figur out how to install it ! when i got to http://localhost/ i see this !

Warning: include(config-and-functions.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 15

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config-and-functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 15

Warning: include(latestnews.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 70

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'latestnews.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 70

Warning: include(/layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 259

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 259

help me plzzz

Back
Top Bottom