• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Paxton 5.0 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omfg... This is amazing!

I don't have any business with it, so why should I work for free :p?

Maybe because you like to do that? I considered you as one of the few amount of persons that do things for free.. Clearly not ;<

No offence..

I'm a Website Developer, usually I have a job, and this was my second small job that I had some money from it, people were buying some templates from me, and I was making those templates just for promotial.

Hey PAXTON, i don't have words to write for you works... its beautifull, wonderfull, you are best to web design...

Can you to create a design for AVARIANS ACC??? I use TFS 0.2 - 23 and for me, its best release after time... all 0.3 its buged and me don't know to fix any bugs...

Thx Paxton rep++for you...

Maybe because you like to do that? I considered you as one of the few amount of persons that do things for free.. Clearly not ;<

No offence..

Lol? he released 6 amazing layouts and you still critize him?

You should be thankful that he released them.. if not everybody would be using shitty gesiors real tibia layout..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back