• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC]Paxton v2.0 Template

OT is legal n00b. Stealing layouts isnt.

I think you missunderstood what paxton meant.

Originally Posted by averatec:
It is a metin layout site! It's illegal!

Then Paxton posted:
What is legal in OTS world then?

A guy claimed Paxton's layout was illegal, that it was taken from metik.pl or something.
And it was ... but only the header and then he posted "what is legal then?"

You Master-M, are claiming that he's a noob for asking what's legal...
If taking a damn header isn't legal, then what in the world of OTS is ?!

Not "then why is ot illegal?".

Read the before posts xD

/Limannen

What about using Tibia client, and what about Gesior AAC he uses graphic from Tibia.com, and look at the footer :O "All rights reserved" And don't call me noob.

What about using Tibia client, and what about Gesior AAC he uses graphic from Tibia.com, and look at the footer :O "All rights reserved" And don't call me noob.

n00b n00b n00b =D

ok joke.

Ot itself is legal. The user who login on the ot with the tibiaclient are doing illegal things. Gesior is doing illegal stuff also, yes.

But again, I don't care if you stole some parts from something, it looks good.

I would not risk with this layout...
This is just too much same as metin site! There is a great diffrence to take for example icons from other site betwen take almost all layout! It's illegal same as using tibia.com layout for aac or connecting with ots using cipsoft client.

yeah Vean u r right.

but using cipsoft client is illegal for a player not for you as admin ;)

Ahh! So you spell good now? Does your sentences make any sense? :O

Yeah they do, as they explain or compliment about something. Yours are just like 'True' or something. The person above you already stated that it was 'true'.

Back