• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Gesior ACC problem

Solbia

Reaction score
When i create a character on my gesior acc i got this error. how i can fix this error?

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
  • Wrong characters configuration. Try again or contact with admin. ADMIN: Edit file config/config.php and set valid characters to copy names. Character to copy doesn't exist.

Please choose a name and sex for your character.
In any case the name must not violate the naming conventions stated in the OT Rules, or your character might get deleted or name locked.

Maybe the problem can be how you installed it.

The error says: You can't create a character because you can't copy the Character Sample, there's nothing else.

Maybe the problem can be how you installed it.

The error says: You can't create a character because you can't copy the Character Sample, there's nothing else.

Correct but to get the samples you need a character named account manager, it's from there the website copies 4 chars so a "clean" install actually has 5 characters in the database.

Back