• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior] Account Management Problem

superoy

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've got another problem..
Recently i changed to Gesior AAC, which started fine, installed it.
When i tried to make a test char/account worked fine, until i had to login to my Account management page. If i click it it all turns white.
Sometimes my whole site turns white. I seriously dont know what to do, a friend of mine called 'Dagh' helped me, but he cant fix it either.
Im really stuck right now, hope somebody can help me! If you want to see it with you own eyes; royalia.zapto.org

Thanks very very much

Greets!

Ah I see you changed to modern AAC, I have the same problem with my Geisor account management when trying to go to the account management page.

Ah I see you changed to modern AAC, I have the same problem with my Geisor account management when trying to go to the account management page.

Do you use UniServer (Uniform Server), my friend used the exact same gesior version, and worked, perhaps because he's using Xampp.

Back
Top Bottom