• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior accs are not being updated anymore? for example for 0.4.0 etc?

No, the developers stopped working on it as it was discovered there were several exploits hidden in the code so they could hack servers.
but it changes the configuration isnt it?, i have gesior but i dont know how to use modern acc or how to install it

Read a tutorial then. It's the same as installing Gesior

Then why dont they turn Modern AAC in Gesior AAC, because i think 99% of the OTS use Gesior AAC

>why don't they turn red into blue because more people like blue

People use Gesior because there are buy points scripts made for it, despite the numerous security flaws in it they never seem to fix

Gesior doesn't need to be updated for 0.4 I think. At least I use it with only some security fixes. I might release my version (if I have a time), it seems to be quite useful as I've fixed some bugs and security threats.
And yes, apparently Gesior won't update it anymore.

Please no, we are trying to kill it here

@Look at the bottom of the forum, find Modern AAC board, download it and try swapping into it, if you have any problems write there and we are happy to help

Back