• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Gesior Can't Connect to Mysql Database

drifter8779

Reaction score
Hey i'm having troubles with Gesior AAC setup, i had it completely running before and now after a fresh windows installation it doesnt seem to work, i have tried 5 different Gesior AACs, none work they all give me the Error
PHP:
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Can't connect to MySQL database.

And when i click on
PHP:
STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB.

It says

PHP:
Can't connect to MySQL database.

I have checked the username and password, there fine the Server starts up on them, so what could it be?

I got the same problem, I tried what you said sweddy. still "cant connect to mysql database"
But the server runs just fine, i need an acc.
Because something is wrong with the account manager. I can login to it with 1/1 and it logs out after like 30 sec. If i make account and login on the acc it say Invalid Password (on the acc manager character) hehe so an acc page would be great.

ohh, Are you using sha1 encryption in both AAC and config.lua, if not USE it! :p, And if u cant manage gesior try out other AAC as for example Modern AAC. :)

I dont really like Modern Acc, no idea why but ive tried to change the theme (layout) in modern acc but it dont want to change for me for some reason.
But how do i configure gesior to use sha1?
*edit*

i found it was using sha1 by default

Im using uniserver. I have problems with xammp /wamp I cant fix passwords and stuff in phpmyadmin. tried everything. I just get errors. (not using pass:yes/no thing) I tried to change in config.inc.php to my username and password nothing. only got the uni to work but then it wont connect to sql database.
With xammp/wamp i only can use root with no password. Thats not very secure :D

In php.ini find this.
Code:
;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
and just remove ;

Php.ini can be found in usr/local/php

Thanks, it did not work at first, tried to restart but it did not want to so i shut the process to mysql and apache. and restarted. now it works.

thanks

Now that i have gesior aac working, all of a sudden its saying cannot load server on "127.0.0.1" or even from my ip "valhalla.servegame.com" server is down for maintenance or is configured incorrectly . Not just with one of the versions. With ALL of them

Last edited:
Back