• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [GESIOR] Character Market Page

potinho

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I use Gesior 2012 with an OTServ TFS 0.3.6. I would like to implement a character market, but the pages I saw were classified as easy to be buggy, with exploits and SQL Injection. Is there a safe and functional character market for Gesior?

i solve with this steps (sent by @Gesior.pl , thanks):

Now i have a problem, need to restrict an offer only when player is offline and return a message when player try to login in a player marked to sell, actually is returned a random message, print bellow:

1632421862740.png

Used creatureevent to block login:

Lua:
function onLogin(cid)
    local trade = db.getResult("SELECT `id` FROM `player_trades` WHERE `status` = 1 AND `player_id` = " .. getPlayerGUID(cid))
    if(trade:getID() ~= -1) then
        trade:free()
        return false
    end
    return true
end

Last edited:
i solve with this steps (sent by @Gesior.pl , thanks):

Now i have a problem, need to restrict an offer only when player is offline and return a message when player try to login in a player marked to sell, actually is returned a random message, print bellow:

View attachment 62294

Used creatureevent to block login:

Lua:
function onLogin(cid)
    local trade = db.getResult("SELECT `id` FROM `player_trades` WHERE `status` = 1 AND `player_id` = " .. getPlayerGUID(cid))
    if(trade:getID() ~= -1) then
        trade:free()
        return false
    end
    return true
end
That script block connection, but to make some nice message, you got to edit C++.

I think you should ignore it. When someone buy characters, it's transferred to his account and he can login to take control over character.
I know that, but in my Gesior itens are available to see in character page. I want to "lock" a char (with or without itens) to do not have risk to people who buy lose something.

Back