• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Gesior dont create account

potinho

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Good morning people, everything fine?

I'm migrating my server from Windows to Linux but I ran into a problem:

When migrating Gesior 2012, when I create a new account, it informs that it was created successfully, but when I try to log in, it says that it doesn't exist. When I access the database, it is not created there. Has anyone been through this and could you help me?

Solution
Talked on Discord with @potinho and fixed issue.
To fix it temporary execute SQL query in MySQL:
Code:
SET GLOBAL sql_mode='';

To make it work after MySQL restart, edit file /etc/mysql/my.ini or /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.cnf or /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.conf and under [client-server] (MySQL) or [mysqld] (MariaDB) paste:
Code:
sql_mode=''
Code:
SET GLOBAL sql_mode='';

To make it work after MySQL restart, edit file /etc/mysql/my.ini or /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.cnf or /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.conf and under [client-server] (MySQL) or [mysqld] (MariaDB) paste:
Code:
sql_mode=''

Solution
Code:
SET GLOBAL sql_mode='';

Code:
sql_mode=''
Thank you so much @Gesior.pl

Falei no Discord com @potinho e corrigiu o problema.
Para corrigi-lo, execute a consulta SQL temporária no MySQL:
Code:
SET GLOBAL sql_mode='';

Para fazê-lo funcionar após a reinicialização do MySQL, edite o arquivo /etc/mysql/my.ini ou /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.cnf ou /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.conf e em [client-server] (MySQL) ou [mysqld][/ICODE ] (MariaDB) cole: [code]sql_mode=''[/code] [/QUOTE] Olá, no Ubuntu 20 não há arquivo my.ini, qual arquivo editar?
hello, in ubuntu 20 there is no my.ini file, which file to edit?

hello, in ubuntu 20 there is no my.ini file, which file to edit?
After installation of MariaDB there should be /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.cnf or /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.conf.
If you can't find any, run:
Code:
find /etc/mysql
and post what it shows.

Hmmm.. there is my.cnf, but it's displayed as 'link to directory'. Probably it's 'link to file' and you can edit it as text file, just your file manager shows it wrong.
Edit it in console:
Code:
pico /etc/mysql/my.cnf
press:
CTRL+O (letter o) to save changes
CTRL+X to close editor

Back