• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior Email system

tommy91

Reaction score
I have been trying to make it work, cannot get it to work :/

It says:
An error occorred while sending email! Try again or contact with admin.

# Emails Config
$config['site']['send_emails'] = true;
$config['site']['mail_address'] = "[email protected]";
$config['site']['smtp_enabled'] = true;
$config['site']['smtp_host'] = "mail.gmx.com";
$config['site']['smtp_port'] = 465;
$config['site']['smtp_auth'] = true;
$config['site']['smtp_user'] = "[email protected]";
$config['site']['smtp_pass'] = "HiddenPassword";

I have been trying to make it work, cannot get it to work :/

It says:
An error occorred while sending email! Try again or contact with admin.
Did you update this inside config.lua in your server folder?
should be down at the bottom
Code:
ownerEmail = "[email protected]"
url = "http://yourserverwebsite"

also change to this
Code:
$config['site']['smtp_host'] = "ssl://smtp.gmx.com";

Alright, i tried it and got,
Code:
Warning: fsockopen(): Peer certificate CN=`mail.gmx.com' did not match expected CN=`smtp.gmx.com' in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 92

Warning: fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 92

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmx.com:465 (Unknown error) in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 92

Alright, i tried it and got,
Code:
Warning: fsockopen(): Peer certificate CN=`mail.gmx.com' did not match expected CN=`smtp.gmx.com' in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 92

Warning: fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 92

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmx.com:465 (Unknown error) in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 92
try remove ssl://

No :/
Code:
Warning: fputs() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 133

Warning: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 990

Hmm, yeah,
Code:
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to smtp.gmx.com:25 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ) in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 92

Hmm, yeah,
Code:
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to smtp.gmx.com:25 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ) in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 92
open this file xampp\php\php.ini
search for
Code:
;extension=php_openssl.dll
change to
Code:
extension=php_openssl.dll
restart xampp and test again

I was doing this stuff earlier today and got the mailing working on smtp.gmail.com
If that dont work im afraid i cant help you.

I am still getting the error :/
Code:
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to smtp.gmail.com:25 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ) in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 92

I am sorry if i am repetetive :/ I have never done this before

I am still getting the error :/
Code:
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to smtp.gmail.com:25 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ) in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.php on line 92

I am sorry if i am repetetive :/ I have never done this before
you cant use port 25 on gmail, use port 465
edit:
copy and edit this to your email and password
Code:
$config['site']['send_emails'] = true;
$config['site']['mail_address'] = "[email protected]";
$config['site']['smtp_enabled'] = true;
$config['site']['smtp_host'] = "ssl://smtp.gmail.com";
$config['site']['smtp_port'] = 465;
$config['site']['smtp_auth'] = true;
$config['site']['smtp_user'] = "[email protected]";
$config['site']['smtp_pass'] = "emailpassword";

Yeah, i got it to work now! :D Thank you so much Mummrik! :D I have had a bad day with my database being fucked and the accounts loosing their account number and it being replaced by the ID number, this should help me alot if players can use it

Yeah, i got it to work now! :D Thank you so much Mummrik! :D I have had a bad day with my database being fucked and the accounts loosing their account number and it being replaced by the ID number, this should help me alot if players can use it
Great that you got it to work! :)

Back