• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior error players online

Morcega Negra

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
my server have 2 players online NOW,
BUT show in players online 21 players D:
correct is show 2 players.
how to fix?
error.jpg

Are the players updating the online status when they log off? Maybe it's updating a column that doesn't match the website ones, this can happen specially when you try to combine a newer website to a old school Distro.

Are the players updating the online status when they log off? Maybe it's updating a column that doesn't match the website ones, this can happen specially when you try to combine a newer website to a old school Distro.
I soo bad want to take apart these aac's and rebuild them into a universal aac with a joomla like structure.. but who has the time :p

Taught myself, just close the server to run a query and turn on the server again, which leaves the bug, this bug occurs when crash happens with online players
Code:
UPDATE players SET online=0;

Back