• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior errors (site problems)

Patjoh

Reaction score
Hello, so i get theese errors and its my first time trying to create a homepage.
Error occured!
Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key useServerConfigCache doesn't exist.

File: C:\wamp\www\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: C:\wamp\www/install.php Line: 120

Tried everything i cud come up with and have been sitting here for 4H without any progress,
I have searched the web and on OTland without any luck so now i hope someone here can help a tierd guy out so i can go to bed when the homepage is up.

Thanks in advance yours Patjoh

----------------------------------------
oh probley should mention that i use TFS 0.4

Last edited:
Is it a page you did? Then we need the codes.

But 'configphp.php' isent it ment to be 'config.php'?
But id try to reinstall.

Its fixed now, seemed to be an missing file from the rar.
But now i got a server problem when i try to log in i get that error on the server, if you got time to help me with that aswell i would be glad :) and tell me what i have to paste in for lua's

Attachments

Oh you're using EMPORIA vapUS right?
Go to "data/libs" and replace all files from "data/libs/old" with 'data/libs" files.
Also remove VipCheck thing from globalevents.xml and the script in globalevents/scripts :p

how did you fix this problem

Error occured!

Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key useServerConfigCache doesn't exist.

File: C:\wamp\www\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: C:\wamp\www/install.php Line: 120

I have the same error as you, can you help me?

Back