• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior for tfs 1.0 customized

EstebanGod

Reaction score
This is a fully working Gesior 2012 version that I've been doing fixes and adding things for a long time, It works 100% with TFS 1.0 and TFS 1.1 enjoy.
Credits: Gesior.pl
Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lm6ai7abhaxrb6h/gesior+tfs+10.rar

Sin_t_tulo.png

hmm i have proble witch instalation

Error occured!
Error ID: #C-2
More info: ERROR: #C-2 : Class::ConfigLUA - LUA config file doesn't exist. Path: /home/enfora/config.lua

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configlua.php Line: 24
File: C:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configlua.php Line: 12
File: C:\xampp\htdocs\system/load.init.php Line: 42
File: C:\xampp\htdocs/index.php Line: 20

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in F:\EasyPHP-DevServer-14.1VC11\data\localweb\www\classes\account.php on line 33

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in F:\EasyPHP-DevServer-14.1VC11\data\localweb\www\classes\account.php on line 33
I've just replaced it with other account.php from any other Gesior, and worked!

hmm i have proble witch instalation

Error occured!
Error ID: #C-2
More info: ERROR: #C-2 : Class::ConfigLUA - LUA config file doesn't exist. Path: /home/enfora/config.lua

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configlua.php Line: 24
File: C:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configlua.php Line: 12
File: C:\xampp\htdocs\system/load.init.php Line: 42
File: C:\xampp\htdocs/index.php Line: 20

You need to edit the path to your server's config.lua file, you can do that by editing the file located at www/config/config.php

Could you post the file please, incase anyone else have this problem, thx.

While installing I got this error:
Error occured!
Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key passwordType doesn't exist.

File: T:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: T:\xampp\htdocs/install.php Line: 178

Dunno where to change that password, should it take the password from config.lua?

Curse.

While installing I got this error:
Error occured!
Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key passwordType doesn't exist.

File: T:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: T:\xampp\htdocs/install.php Line: 178

Dunno where to change that password, should it take the password from config.lua?

Curse.

In config.lua add
passwordType = "sha1"

When you login you get blank page, nothing appears on rightside ^^

I dont get this working for tfs 1.0 .. ? When i enter 127.0.0.1/install.php its just blank white.

I know it's weird.. Go to Install.php then first line put in the directory

I dont get this working for tfs 1.0 .. ? When i enter 127.0.0.1/install.php its just blank white.
Hey guys. I'm having the exact same problem. I've already set the directory to my config.lua and created a .txt with the local IP in the same folder as the install.php, and the screen is just blank.
Just did a quick search on the forums and saw people with the same problem, but none actually solved... Also I'm using TFS 1.1 and Uniform Server. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys. I'm having the exact same problem. I've already set the directory to my config.lua and created a .txt with the local IP in the same folder as the install.php, and the screen is just blank.
Just did a quick search on the forums and saw people with the same problem, but none actually solved... Also I'm using TFS 1.1 and Uniform Server. Any help would be appreciated.
Keep the config file dont change any thing just change the server path and go to localhost the website must work :)
full nova bosses

Keep the config file dont change any thing just change the server path and go to localhost the website must work :)
I see, thanks! So the problem was created by myself when I edited the config.php. I see...
So, I'm definitely no programming/scripting expert (or even enthusiast, lol). I'm on step 4 of the configuration, where I'm supposed to "Add samples to DB". I don't really get it, this screen doesn't show anything else. And if I jump to the next one to set a password, nothing happens... I'm probably doing something wrong.
Again, my search on the forums has only shown some errors being reported, but no "screen has Add samples to DB written and nothing happens". :(

Back